Eames Elephant Stool Plywood American Cherry
Pay in 12 instalments of £128.75 with interest free credit.
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames, now in production due to the innovative processes by Vitra
Manufactured in plywood with an American Cherry face veneer, the Eames Elephant is now available in this new more mature finish to blend in with your home decor.
The Eames Elephant is also available in durable plastic, ideal for a children's stool
A beautiful piece of iconic design which would look fabulous in any home
Materials & Information
Plywood with face veneer in American cherry.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.