Eames DSW Chair, Upholstered Seat
Epitomising the playful functionality of mid-century design, the DSW chair features curvaceous organic form providing back support.
Epitomising the playful, functionality of mid-century American design, the DSW Chair by Charles and Ray Eames feels as fresh today as when it was first introduced over 60 years ago. A wonderfully crafted, and fully licensed edition by Vitra, this reproduction adheres strictly to the Eames original design, the only change being the replacement of fibreglass shell for a more environmentally friendly, not to mention hard-wearing, polypropylene seat.
- The original 1950 design by Charles and Ray Eames.
- Iconic mid-century style available in multiple combinations. Modern construction made from environmentally friendly materials.
- The organic seat, or “shell” as it’s often referred to, has a curvaceous, organic form that allows for a comfortable sit while still providing firm posture support.
- On the base, spindly maple or ash legs, available in a range of dark or light finishes, form to create diagonal arches attached via durable steel supports.
- Also available in other colours, fabrics, and base finishes. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Read more Read less
Curvaceous, organic form of the seat allows for a comfortable sit whilst providing firm support.
Hardwearing fabric creates a softer sit, in a complimentary colour.
Legs supported by steel supports create a sturdy base to the chair.
Materials & Information
- Seat: dyed-through polypropylene
- Upholstery: Hopsak (100% Polyamide, 200,000 Martindale Count).
- Base: Dark maple, ash honey, black maple, golden maple.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available