Eames DSR Chair New Height Mustard Basic Dark
The original 1950 design by Charles and Ray Eames
Iconic mid-century style available in multiple combinations
Modern construction made from environmentally friendly materials
The organic seat, or “shell” as it’s often referred to, has a curvaceous, organic form that allows for a comfortable sit while still providing firm posture support.
On the base, spindly maple or ash legs, available in a range of dark or light finishes, form to create diagonal arches attached via durable steel supports.
Materials & Information
Seat shell: dyed-through polypropylene
Base finish: Dark maple, ash honey, black maple, golden maple.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.