Cross Coffee Table
Pay in 12 instalments of £107.92 with interest free credit.
Chamfered edge detail with a central pedestal base for stability.
The table top is made from a wood veneer which displays the beauty of the natural wood grain while maintaining the stability of the table surface. Because veneer is made using thin layers of wood, it is much less likely to warp or crack over time unlike solid wood table tops. The end result is a stable and durable surface with a beautifully natural finish.
Part of the Cross collection, a range of timeless, reliable and award-winning designs.
Materials & Information
Oak veneered top.
Solid oak legs.
Chamfered edge detail with a central pedestal base.
Made from a wood veneer which displays the beauty of the natural wood grain while maintaining the stability of the table surface.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.