Crawford Dressing Table or Desk
Crafted using solid blonde oak and boasting two handy drawers, Rob Scarlett’s Crawford Dressing Table is exclusively available at Heal’s. Powder-coated steel legs and hand-cast solid brass handles complete the chest and lend it an understated feminine flourish. This multifunctional design also doubles as a desk for compact office spaces. Pair it with the Crawford Dressing Table Stool for a beautifully refined bedroom aesthetic.
- Exclusively available at Heal’s
- Skilfully crafted using solid blonde oak
- Finished with hand-cast solid brass handles
- Accented with scooped detailing around the handles
- Use it as a desk or as a dressing table
Featuring 2 oak drawers which provide ample storage and are finished with solid brass handles.
Materials & Information
|Drawers||Solid oak drawer front.|
|Handles||Solid brass handles.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”