Terms & Conditions
Prior to entering one of our competitions, we request that you read the specific Terms & Conditions listed below. Please note, the Terms & Conditions will vary slightly between each competition.
- The prize is a three night stay (Friday - Monday) at one of the cottages on the Cowdray Estate.
- The prize excludes travel and transfers are not included.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The stay must be taken by 25th March 2018.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- The closing date for entry is 31st August 2017 at 23:59 (11:59PM). After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced by 14th September 2017 and the winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter is Heal & Son Ltd (company no 926722.) whose registered office is at 196 Tottenham Court Road London W1T 7LQ.
- Employees of Heal & Son Ltd and Cowdray Estate or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize has been provided by Cowdray Estate. For more information go to www.cowdray.co.uk/