Cobra Wall Light
Designed by Greta M. Grossman, this distinctive Cobra Wall Lamp takes its name from the oval, snake-like shade.
Greta M. Grossman designed the distinctive Cobra Wall Light in the 1950s. The light’s instantly recognisable shade playfully resembles a cobra snake’s head, which the lamp’s name comes from. To allow ultimate functionality, the lamp can be tilted 90° from horizontal to vertical and the shade can be rotated. The light itself creates a soft light that spreads up the wall, making it perfect for illuminating entrances and hallways.
- A classic light by mid-century designer Greta M. Grossman
- Rotatable and adjustable for maximum functionality
- Casts a soft, atmospheric glow
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Shade material: Metal.
Available in 2 finishes; black or white.
Operated by switch on black plate.
Bulb not included.
Bulb fitting: E14.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Greta M Grossman
Despite being a major figure of the mid-century design movement, Grossman was somewhat forgotten after her retirement. It wasn’t until Gubi began reissuing her designs that she re-entered the spotlight as a design icon. Know designs like the Grasshopper Lamp and the Cobra Wall Light have returned to our homes, long may Greta M. Grossman remain a figurehead of mid-century design.