by Kieran Letts
by Kieran Letts
Designed by Kieran Letts exclusively for Heals, this coastal mirror is imbued by the beauty and organicness of coastal shapes.
Designed by London-based Kieran Letts exclusively for Heals, this coastal mirror is imbued by the beauty and organic coastal shapes. Drawing inspiration directly from nature, this mirror creates a timeless statement full of character and allure. The curving frame was made using a traditional steam-bending technique, using sustainably grown British elmwood. Merging historical craft with contemporary design, this mirror will look stunning as part of any interior design.
Handcrafted from British elm
Features an asymmetric shape created by steam-bending
Hand-crafted by Kieran in London
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
British Elm, Glass
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available