Capo Dining Chair Danish Oiled Walnut
by De La Espada
by De La Espada
Pay in 12 instalments of £120.83 with interest free credit.
Crafted in Portugal using traditional construction methods.
Modern chair with coveted timeless appeal.
Solid wood lends warmth and durability.
Well-balanced equilibrium between sophistication and utility.
Upholstered in renowned Danish designed fabric, with exquisite tailoring details.
Traditional wood joinery, made with sustainable solid wood from North America or Europe.
A curvaceous backrest providing both comfort and an elegant form.
Materials & Information
Solid walnut frame & legs - Oiled finish.
Seat pad: Kvadrat fabric Zero 004 or Safire 014 (52% cotton, 22% viscose,14% Polyacrylic 6%, linen3%, nylon3%)
Zero 004 Composition: 65% cotton, 20% polyacrylic, 15% polyester.
Safire 014 Composition: 43% viscose, 17% polyacrylic, 15% new wool, 9% cotton, 8% linen, 8% polyester.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.