Camden Town Bath Soak
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Completely cruelty-free, vegan and made without any nasties, this Camden Bath Soak will elevate your self-care routine.
Inspired by the spices and foods smelt on a walk through Camden Market, this bath soak from Soapsmith features notes of coconut, bergamot and white musk. Each one is handcrafted in Walthamstow using natural and nourishing ingredients. Dead sea salt, coconut milk powder and essential oils help to soothe and revitalise both body and mind. Plus, the addition of rose water leaves skin feeling super soft, filling the whole bathroom with a beautiful scent in the process. It’s also cruelty free, vegan and free from preservatives. The amber glass jar is completely recyclable, or you can choose to reuse it time and time again.
Made using natural oils and ingredients.
Nourishes and cleanses your body and mind.
Inspired by the rich scent of Camden Market.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Recyclable amber glass jar.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available