Brunel Tall Chest Dark Wood
Made from polished dark-stained oak and black brushed-metal, this tall chest of drawers offers a spacious and stylish storage option, with 5 drawers stacked vertically. The simple rectangular shape is accentuated by classic hand joinery and softly curved edging, placed atop 4 brushed-metal legs.
A versatile piece, perfect for any contemporary or traditional bedroom or living set up.
Crafted from high quality materials and designed Rob Scarlett.
Powder coated metal legs pay homage to modernist design, featuring a bent tubular form providing an industrial feel that blends perfectly with urbane interiors.
Frame made from dark-stained, solid American oak.
Expert hand joinery and ample storage
Industrial style powder coated steel feet
Made from solid American walnut
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid dark oak.|
|Drawers||Solid dark oak.|
|Handles||Black powder coated steel.|
|Legs||Black powder coated steel.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”