Designed by Rob Scarlett exclusively for Heal’s
Made from solid American oak with lipped edging
The simple profile of this practical and lightweight stool is thanks to the solid top crafted American oak and its sleek powder coated metal legs.
Stool cushion in Smoke Grey Fabric can additionally be bought and is tailored for added comfort, fitting the stool perfectly with a fabric strap to hold it in place.
An agile design from Rob Scarlett that can be used as a dining seat, dressing stool or side table.
Industrial style powder coated steel frame complements the seat for a Scandinavian look.
Solid American Oak with lipped edging tops the Mid-century style stool.
Materials & Information
|Table Top||Solid Oak|
|Legs||Black Powder Coated Steel|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”