Brunel Stool Dark Wood
Inspired by mid-century industrial design the stools silhouette fits seamlessly into modern homes. Rob Scarlett designed his Brunel collection with urban, contemporary living in mind, and this stool is versatile enough to suit all living environments and multiple functions.
A matching cushion is available for increased comfort.
Crafted from high quality materials and cleverly designed by Rob Scarlett.
Powder coated metal legs pay homage to modernist design, its bent tubular form providing an industrial feel that blends perfectly with urban interiors.
Stool top made from dark-stained, solid American oak.
Industrial style powder coated steel frame
Made from solid American oak with lipped edging
Pair with the Brunel Dark Wood dining table to complete the look
Materials & Information
|Seat Top||Solid dark stained oak.|
|Legs||Black powder coated steel.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”