Brunel Bench Dark Wood
Made from solid, dark-stained American oak of the highest quality, the bench is sat atop brushed metal legs in black.
The dark silhouette is clean and simple, echoing industrial mid-century functionality and design. Available with a seat cushion.
Crafted from high quality materials and cleverly designed by designer Rob Scarlett.
Powder coated metal legs pay homage to modernist design, their bent tubular form providing an industrial feel that blends perfectly with urban interiors.
Bench top made from dark-stained, solid American oak.
Industrial style powder coated steel frame
Made from solid American oak with lipped edging
Part of Brunel Dining Range including stools and bench that fit perfectly in a modern dining room
Materials & Information
|Top||Solid dark stained oak.|
|Legs||Black powder coated steel.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”