Box Office Wall Clock Black & Brass
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 11 left.
The Box Office Clock features a spun brass face and multi-coloured hour markers for a retro mid-century style.
Newgate have been creating design-inspired timepieces in their British studio for over 30 years. They're known for using modern production techniques to re-engineer and revitalise the iconic clocks of yesteryear. The Box Office Clock has a mid-century retro appeal, with screen-printed numerals and multi-coloured hour markers on a spun brass dial. You won't hear any ticking, as the hands move in a constant sweeping motion rather than a steeped tick.
Retro design takes inspiration from clocks you might find at a vintage cinema
Acrylic case finished with matt black silicone and a clear acrylic lens
Silent sweep hands so you won't hear any ticking
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Acrylic case, high quality silicone, metal hands and acrylic lens
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available