The story behind this product
Designed in-house exclusively for Heal’s.
Inspired by Heal’s Arts and Crafts heritage and taking its name from London's iconic Blythe house.
Turned spindle head rest, arched lines and beautiful joinery create a quaker inspired piece of furniture.
Traditionally wood slatted bed for comfort and support.
Turned spindle head rest created in solid oak.
Traditionally wood slatted for strength and comfort.
Tapered legs create a strong base with Arts and Crafts style silhouette.
Dimensions & Specifications
|Headboard Height||Width||Depth||Frame Height|
Material & Specifications
Solid Oak frame.
Oak veneer panels.
Matte lacquer finish.
Care & Buying Guide
- Wipe wood clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use water or any cleaning products, including furniture polish and heavy-duty cleaning products, particularly those containing ammonia.
- For further guidance on cleaning wood, please see our Wood Care Guide.
- This bed is assembled on site by our dedicated delivery team.
- Please see our Bed Buying Guide.
Delivery & Returns
STEP 1We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3We take away all your unwanted packaging
Rest assured, you can return your order within 14 days
We'll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
We've teamed up with the British Heart Foundation to offer a free furniture collection service in aid of a great cause