Blake Extending Dining Table
Blake is a careful blend of contemporary and mid-century style with smartly tapered legs sitting effortlessly alongside its clean, modern profile. The design is available either with a fixed marble top or an extending wooden one, both featuring a beautiful peg joint detail on each leg.
The Dark Stained oak table looks great alongside the new Wyatt dining chair, a leather effect chair with complementary Walnut legs, or any of our Heal's own label dining chair options.
A soft radius top profile sits on smarty tapered legs with beautiful peg joint detail.
Easily extendable to an 8 seater table, with leaf fitting neatly underneath table when not in use.
Designed in collaboration with Adam Daghorn exclusively for Heal's.
Also available in Light Oak legs
Also available in a fixed Marble top with Dark Oak legs
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid Oak and Oak Veneer|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Adam Daghorn
Since graduating from Nottingham Trent University in 2006, Adam has gone onto design for many well-known retailers, producing commercial, aspirational products for mass-production as well as bespoke, luxury brands. In 2016 he was awarded a 'Design Guild Mark' by The Furniture Makers Company - an award recognising the highest standards of furniture design. His ethos towards furniture design and production is to create 'antiques of the future' - pieces that are manufactured to the highest standards possible so they can be passed down to future generations.