Beetle Dining Chair with Front Upholstery
Since its introduction in 2013, the Beetle Dining Chair has been well received by end-consumers as well as interior architects. Due to its appealing design, outstanding comfort and unique customisation possibilities, the dining chair can be seen in many of the most renown restaurants around the world.
The fully upholstered dining chair carries strong references to the design duo GamFratesi's inspirational source; the insect world, more specific the world of beetles. Not just the name indicates their inspiration, but also the characteristic form of beetles have been interpreted - their shape, shells, sutures, rigid outside and soft inside.
Slim black metal legs create a lightweight appearance to the chair's base.
Expert upholstery ensure the iconic meeting curves of the Beetle Chair look elegant in every fabric.
Smooth, ergonomic shaping speaks to the chair's comfort and timeless recognition.
Materials & Information
|Construction||Upholstered seat and 3D moulded veneer shell, with black metal legs.|
|Soft Leather||Soft, durable leather. Composition: 100% Aniline Leather.|
|Dedar Karakorum Fabric||Rich bouclé. Composition: 42% Wool, 33% Viscose, 24% Cotton, 1% Nylon.|
|Dedar Flair Fabric||Appearance of raw silk. Composition: 100% Polyester.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.