Bedstead Supreme Mattress
Pay in 12 instalments of £168 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Designed for a bedstead, the Supreme mattress expertly partners softness and support through the various natural fillings.
Vi-spring's Supreme Mattress has been made especially for customers who do not own a divan, to take home the luxury of Vi-spring and add to your current bed frame. The wool pad layer either side of the springs supports the springs, so that they last longer when placed on a bed with slats. Natural horsehair adds an extra layer of support and bounce whilst British fleece wool and cotton provide sumptuous comfort and temperature regulation.
- Natural fillings including Platinum Certified British fleece wool, horsehair and cotton for temperature regulation
- Layer of horsehair in between two layers of wool provides a natural spring
- Wool protector pad provides a further level of support when used on bed slats, increasing the longevity of the mattress
- Vi-spring's Supreme Mattress is designed for bed slats, therefore you can take home the luxury of Vi-spring and add to your current bed-frame. Explore our selection of designer bed-frames here
- Finest quality ticking and expertly hand tufted, the craftsmanship you can expect from Vi-spring
- Buy with confidence with Vi-spring’s 30 year guarantee
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
The following layers sit above and below a layer of hand-nested pocket springs:
- Wool spring protector pad
- Bonded Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
- Blended Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
- Layer of horsehair Learn more about our natural mattress fillings here
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand tufted, secured with felt washers
- Two layers of side stitching are hand sewn to hold all layers together Need help with the jargon? We asked our Sleep Team to tackle the minefield of technical terms to help you choose the right mattress. Find out more
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available