Bandas Rug Orange
Pay in 12 instalments of £199.92 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Loud, lustrous and modular, this rug has an elegant velour sheen to match its daring pattern.
A bold and bright decorative rug, the Bandala centres around a striking ikat pattern that is hand tufted from a lustrous wool blend. Based on the centuries old ikat process of dying textiles, this eighties inspired design is finished in a dusky deep plum complemented by bands of luminous colour.
- Designed by the extraordinary Patricia Urquiola.
- Made using a mix of techniques: hand loom, embroidery and crochet.
- Modularity taken to the limit, all the pieces in the Bandas collection can be interchanged.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
100% Wool and Velcro
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
By Patricia Urquiola
Born 1961 in Oviedo, Spain, Patricia Urquiola relocated to Milan in the late 1980s to study architecture and has remained a mainstay of the design scene ever since. Having collaborated with the cream of the Italian design including the likes of Achille Castiglioni, Vico Magistretti and Piero Lissoni, in 2001 she set up her own design studio.