Blending neat proportions with deep button upholstery, the Balmoral ottoman pairs perfectly with the Balmoral sofa.
The Balmoral ottoman blends neat proportions with deep button upholstery to create a contemporary take on traditional Chesterfield design. Handmade in Britain exclusively for Heal’s, the Balmoral is built around a hardwood beech and birch frame with turned solid beech feet in matt black stain, walnut stain or natural. Topped with feather wrap foam cushioning for luxurious comfort, each Balmoral ottoman is upholstered in your choice of Designers Guild varese velvet or Heal's own velvet.
Exclusive to Heal’s and made in Britain
Deep button cushion upholstery
Turned solid beech feet in a choice of black stain, natural or walnut stain
Feather fillings provide luxurious comfort
Available in Designers Guild Varese Velvet and Heal's own fabric range. Featured above in Varese Velvet Emerald.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Hardwood beech and birch frame
Elasticated seat webbing
Feather wrapped foam seat cushion
Available in a range of fabrics
Solid beech feet, available with walnut stain, black stain or no stain
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available