by Linie Design
by Linie Design
This beautiful rug features swirling gold viscose, inspired by Italian cliffs.
Produced from luxurious thick wool and swirled with beautiful viscose in gold, this hand-tufted Arco Rug features a pattern inspired by the Italian cliffs which it was named after. Its maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Named after the small town in Italy, known for its sheer limestone cliffs
- Hand-tufted with cut and loop pile for a textured luxurious look
- Luxurious, multi-textured rug designed in Denmark
- Crafted using environmentally friendly fibres
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
70% Wool / 30% Viscose
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.