Andy Warhol I Like Boring Things Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
Andy Warhol remains one of the most influential visual artists of modern times. With a background as a successful commercial artist, Warhol went from creating images for advertising to using the media and commercial visual world as raw materials for his work.
Reproduction print taken from a range of iconic posters from Andy Warhols first exhibition outside of the US in 1968.
A series of idiosyncratic quotes were collected from everything ever written by and about Andy Warhol.
This vivid piece of art makes a striking statement on any wall and is a real must have piece.
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Satin black
Mount: 5 cm snow white
Print material: Munken Print White paper
Glazing: Gallery acrylic
©/®/TM 2016 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.