All Plastics Chair
Designed by Jasper Morrison
Two-tone colours - seat and backrest one colour / base a darker tone
Combines great stability with excellent comfort
The backrest is attached to the frame with resilient connectors that allow it to flex in response to the sitter's movements
suited for both indoor and outdoor use
Available in a range of colours
Materials & Information
Backrest, seat and base: dyed-through polypropylene.
Glides: fitted with plastic glides for carpet.
Also suited for outdoor use.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Jasper Morrison
Jasper Morrison is regarded as one of the world’s best industrial designers thanks to his utilitarian approach to design. Using modern manufacturing techniques to refine classic contemporary furniture, his designs are aesthetically elegant and minimal, creating unobtrusive but atmospheric pieces.
His design style is no more evident than in his Glo-ball lighting commissioned by Flos. Subtly shaped and functionally formed the design provides a warm glow to a space. His All Plastics chair designed for Vitra is reminiscent of classic wooden chairs but made from a sturdy and hardwearing plastic that is in keeping with this functional style.