Alexandra Rug Natural
This rug is inspired by Moroccan traditions, with knots and embroidery to give a great variety of textures.
The Alexandra Rug designed by Sandra Figuerola is inspired by Moroccan traditions, with its colourful design approach that exudes warmth and comfort, where all pieces come together around a central focus: the carpet. This rug is made using craft techniques and woven over a loom with knots and embroidery which lend it a great variety of textures. Manufactured from virgin wool this collection stands out for its design and geometric motifs.
Designed by Spanish design house Gandia Blasco
Textural piece finished with tassels
Natural tones enhanced by the different weaving techniques
Read more Read less
The different natural tones are enhanced with the stripes of contrasting textures and weaving techniques
Materials & Information
100% New Wool
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available