Aki Rug 220 x 270cm
by Ligne Roset
by Ligne Roset
Made to Order normally delivered in 2 - 3 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £109.75 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Inspired by nature, the Aki rug draws on the colours of autumn, making for a cosy covering for your floor.
Fascinated by the contrast between east and west, visionary designer Denis Guidone combines the aesthetics of both in pieces that are precise and unconventional. The tufted Aki rug is one such piece, inspired by nature and the changing seasons, with autumnal hues of red and orange that take their cues from fallen leaves.
Created by visionary Denis Guidone out of his design studio based in both Milan and Tokyo.
Inspired by the seasons with virbant red and orange hues that take their cues from freshly-fallen autumn leaves.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available